JUST FOR MOTHERS
This section is just for mothers. I’m sure fathers or other child-care providers can also benefit from its pages. But we mothers either literally carried our children under our hearts or our hearts immediately knit with our child the moment we met.
A mother’s bond is like no other. God intended it that way. He knew no other person could provide the love, security, and training that a mother could.
Yes. There are days when motherhood is more work than fun. And yes. There are days when you can think of new ways to use duct tape! But instead of sticking that duct tape some place you might regret, we mothers need to stick together. I hope this section of Janine’s Cozy Corner will be a blessing and a place we can grow to become better moms.
You will NEVER regret a single moment you spend or spent with your children (When they are little or when they are adults). Each memory will be a rose in your motherhood bouquet. Enjoy its savor. It’s a blessing God gave just to you!
Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Look for some of these pages and upcoming pages just for mothers:
- “Fifteen Ways to Say, ‘I Love You‘ ” (Part 1)
- “Fifteen Ways to Say, ‘ I Love You’ ” (Part 2)
- Encouraging Verses for Mothers
- “What Does God Say about Parenting?”
- “How to Manage Your Time without Losing Your Mind”
- “What Does the Bible Say about Discipline?”
- “Raising Kids and Teens” (excerpts from my yet unpublished book)